How to maintain tin candle jar?
1. Remember to store tin cans in a clean, dry place.
2. Do not leave food or beverages in tin cans overnight to avoid staining the surface.
3. Never use a dishwasher or brush to clean pure tin products.
4. Avoid contacting the tin can with flame or placing it in a heated area.
5. Those who live near the sea should clean tin cans more frequently because the large amount of salt in the air will make them lose their luster.
6. Use warm water or neutral detergent to clean, after cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth or sponge to dry and wipe along the grain. After the tin can is used for a long time, the color of the pattern will become dark. You can boil the lotus leaf stem or lotus leaf in water, wipe and clean it, and it will remove the scale as new.
7. Tin cans can be stained due to oxidation. Fresh tomatoes can be cut in half. Use the cut surface to wipe the stains. After standing for a few minutes, wash them with water to remove the rust stains.