Wholesale luxury black matte glass jar
The matte surface is a bit hairy, like the surface of frosted glass. The reflected light is “diffuse reflection”, there is no glare, no glare, giving people a sense of stability and elegance.
Matte glass is not frosted glass! It is used in flat-panel displays, visual wave devices, etc. to avoid refracted light. The refractive index of frosted glass is directly proportional to the light transmittance. Due to the different production process, the light transmittance of matte glass very high.
|Color:||colors are available|
|MOQ:||we accept small quantity for trial order|
|Packaging:||According to customer requirement|
|Sample fee:||Paid by customer, prepay, when place this order, refund it|
|Freight charge:||Paid by customer, prepay|
|Delivery time:||35days for 5000 set.|
|Payment term:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Cash|
- The cup body is made of high-quality high-quality borosilicate crystal glass tubing, with high transparency, abrasion resistance, smooth surface, easy cleaning, healthy and sanitary;
- The double-layer heat insulation design of the cup body does not burn your hands and effectively avoids blocking the temperature of the candle burning;
- It is fired at a high temperature of 640 degrees, and has strong adaptability to temperature changes. The instantaneous temperature difference is -20-150, which is not easy to burst;
- Leak-proof: the inner and outer layers of the lid and the sealing ring meet the medical-grade safety standards, effectively preventing leakage;
- Good transparency, beautiful panoramic view in the cup
Shipping and packaging:
Business cooperation country :
Our factory display :
1.Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Tapers or dinner candles should be stored flat to preventing warping.
2.Your can remove dust and fingerprints from a candle by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a soft cloth.The cloth can be dry or slightly dampened with water.
3.Wax drippings can be removed from most candleholders by running hot water over them. Some home care experts prefer removing wax by first placing the candleholder in the freezer for an hour or so.This allows the wax to shrink and easily pop out when the candleholder is removed from the freezer.