Features of tin cans
1. Tin cans can purify water. Tin is a valuable metal second only to gold and silver, and has the effect of absorbing impurities. In the past, where the water quality was not good, people would put tin plates at the bottom of the well to purify the water. Pure tin products have no harm to the human body.
2. Tin cans have high use value, ornamental value and collection value. The tin ware is colored like silver, bright like a mirror, and sound like sweet and unique.
3. Because of the unique effect of tin element and the sealing of tin, it is easier to preserve the original characteristics of candles with tin cans
4. Tin cans, silver-white in color, elegant and noble, with strong metallic texture, and unique visual effects.
6. Tin has the function of absorbing impure substances, so the candle jar made of tin is not easy to deteriorate and can keep it longer.