How to make tin candle jar?
1. Casting: Use delicate iron molds to cast each product.
2. Manual tarnishing: rasping the rough edges by hand.
3. Polishing: Throw away the surface of the product to achieve a satin luster.
4. Welding: A perfect welding interface must accurately determine the time and temperature.
5. Hand polishing: Use special leaves to carefully wipe the surface to show a special luster.
6. Quality inspection: Quality management personnel carefully check every detail of each finished product to ensure that it meets high quality standards.